Monday 30 December 2013

Khloe Kardashian “Excited” for 2014 “Fresh Start,” But Doesn’t “Regret Anything”


Khloe Kardashian reflects on a tumultuous 2013 and looks to the year ahead in the February issue of Cosmopolitan UK.

The reality star, who filed for divorce from Lamar Odom earlier this month, tells the magazine, “I’m excited for this year to be over with.”

“I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start,” says Kardashian.

She continues, “You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life.”

In fact, despite a rough few months, Kardashian says she “doesn’t regret anything about my life.”


“My life has made me who I am at this moment and I’m very happy with who I am,” she says. “No matter if it’s great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly; it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things.”

Kardashian says she’s “feeling good” after losing “around 30 pounds,” and is now on a “mission” to change-up her wardrobe.

“I’ve worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little,” she tells the mag.

But don’t expect Kardashian to go under the knife anytime soon to help take care of any lingering imperfections.

“I’m proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I’ve never resorted to surgery. I’m not against it – one day I probably will but it would be on my terms,” she says.

“I won’t be bullied into it by social media or anyone else. I love my body and always have,” adds Kardashian.

RELATED – Khloe Kardashian Slams Gossip Media for Misinterpreting Her Instagram Posts

She recalls one time ”when I was around nine I overheard my mom [Kris Jenner] telling her friend I needed a nose job. I was shocked; I hadn’t even thought about it,” she confesses.

Kardashian notes, “I’ve  grown into my face but I’ve had makeup artists tell me, ‘You should get a nose job.’ I’m so happy that I never have…”

Although Jenner “didn’t mean harm,” Kardashian says those experiences have taught her that “words are the most powerful weapon; they can leave scars forever.”

The TV personality goes on to vow that the woman you see on her family’s signature reality shows is the same when the cameras aren’t rolling.

“I never take myself seriously. When I joke about my camel toe or my big vagina on TV, I don’t realize how many people are watching! I’m with my sisters and we’re the same off camera – that’s how sisters are,” says Kardashian.

“Then I go out and someone will say, ‘Oh, my god I have a big vagina too!’ I’m like, ‘WHAT?’” she continues. ”That’s when I can’t believe I said that out loud.”

Kardashian adds, “But I love to be silly and make people laugh. It’s a compliment, and liberating to think my sisters and I might make other women feel okay about talking about this stuff too.”

She predicts niece North West may follow their lead, especially with “opinionated and passionate” Kanye West as an “awesome dad.”

“You can see she has opinions and a strong personality already,” says Kardashian of the 5-month-old. “I’m kind of nervous to see what she’s like when she’s older but I think she’ll be incredibly confident because Kim and Kanye are.”

Click here to See Photos of kardishan cards

Follow @Welcome To UNC on twitter

Like Us On facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment