Saturday 7 December 2013

Kim Kardashian joked Giving North West 'Art Lessons' As She Tweets New Baby Picture With Jeff Koons



Kim Kardashian has taken to Twitter to share yet another adorable snap of North West, and it seems the reality star is keen for her daughter to utilise the creative genes inherited from her father Kanye West, 

joked the six-month-old tot has been taking "art lessons".

News is reaching us from the gossip house that -The Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star is seemingly hoping her daughter, North may become the next Picasso, Damien Hirst or better yet Jeff Koons, as the proud mother couldn't help but share a snap of the tot next to the famed artist after revealing he'd been giving her daughter "Art Lessons."

Jeff is seen grinning widely next to Kim and Kanye's bundle of joy, who is seen sitting cosily in her car seat 




wearing a grey romper suit and a white bib, as she gazes into the camera.

The picture shows just how much North has grown over the past few months, as she begins to gain more distinguishing features, notably her big brown eyes and her cheeks which strike an uncanny resemblance to her father.

North - nicknamed Nori - wouldn't be at a disadvantage when it comes to creative genes, as her father has not only showcased his rapping and music production skills, but he has made several forays into the world of fashion - something which he claims hasn't been easy.

The 'New Slaves' rapper famously ranted in a BBC Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe about his early passion for fashion after he went to art college.

He fumed: "I’ve got so much I want to give. I’ve got ideas on color palettes, ideas on silhouettes, and I’ve got a million people telling me why I can’t do it, that I’m not a real designer. I’m not a real rapper either. I’m not a real musician either. Like I don’t know how to play the piano. I’m an artist. I went to art college."


Follow on twitter @ agboola_UNC

No comments:

Post a Comment