Friday 3 January 2014

Miley Cyrus Denies Slamming Beyonce, Insists Quote Was Made Up



Earlier today, Miley Cyrus allegedly kicked the sh*t out of Beyonce, blaming motherhood on the fact that the singer was losing her edge.


"As Beyonce grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now," Cyrus reportedly told the March 2014 issue of Love Magazine (via Daily Mail, who later claimed they pulled the quote from Hollywood Life).


"I got the total package, you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I'm just the best.  Beyonce has been a big inspiration for me, but she's been out for such a long time. [She's been] out of the game for too long. I'm the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right."

This afternoon, Cyrus tweeted that the quotes were entirely made up.

"That quote people MADE UP about Beyonce just made me lol! Imagine if I said I got 'the looks and the curves I'm just better!' Bahahahhaha," Cyrus wrote.  "How are people allowed to make up s--t & then out quotes around it saying I said that s--t! WTF!!?! don't worry. getting 2 the bottom of this s--t. making the liar retract the statement. U can cause ALOT of drama but NOT between me & B!"

Love Magazine's official account retweeted Cyrus' statements, then followed up with their own post:

Follow @Welcome To UNC on twitter

Like Us On facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment